Sunday 4 September 2011

Colour Selection

I've previously posted our colours, but I thought I'd post the images that we took of the actual colour swatches at Hopetoun Interiors.


Roof - Windspray
Render - Pipe Clay
Windows & Garage Door - Seamist
Front Door - Woodland Grey
Floor Tiles for Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry & Powder Room
Wall tiles are a white porcelain tile with the same profile & size

Sink for Ensuite, Bathroom & Powder Room

Mixer-Tap for Ensuite, Bathroom & Powder Room

Cabinet Handles for Ensuite, Bathroom, Laundry & Kitchen (see No.12)

Caesarstone - Ice Snow for Benchtops in Ensuite, Bathroom & Kitchen

There's not much point posting a swatch of the cabinetry colours, as of course, we have chosen white throughout!  It's far from the 'white house' weatherboard cottage that we were known for, but it's very hard to break out of the 'white mode'.

That said, I am extremely excited about the kitchen cabinetry as we have opted for the crystal gloss finish.  I've always loved glossy kitchens for their simplicity and clean look, so this is the big exciting thing for me!  Scott really wanted a black glass splash back, which is a bit scary because it's such a strong look, but I'm sure it will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment